Tiffany Kingwood of Renee Redesigns wanted to increase the sales of her luxury, handmade slate coaster line. She was selling on Amazon and had an informational website about her products. She was buried on the 5th page of Amazon search for her desired product keywords. She came to Flash + Color with 2 goals in mind. She wanted eCommerce capability on her site and she wanted to increase her Amazon sales, but she did not know the best approach.
Flash + Color worked with Tiffany to choose the right eCommerce platform, and optimize her Amazon listings. We also worked with her to adjust her price points based on her target market, sales goals, and product’s perceived value.
- Went from page 5 to having 3 products on page 1 of Amazon search for "gold coasters”.
- Products were ranking ahead of much larger brands like Kate Spade and Kate Aspen on Amazon.
- Conversion rates jumped from 4.97% to 11.03% in a non-holiday season.
- Went from selling infrequently (every couple of days) to selling dozens of units a day, on average.
- Started Shopify site that is now receiving sales within 1 months, including large orders from luxury restaurants nationwide.
- Was able to increase pricing 14.29%.
- All of these results were done with little to no advertising.
"THE GROWTH MY BUSINESS HAS EXPERIENCED AFTER WORKING WITH FLASH + COLOR HAS TRULY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS.
After learning the direction I wanted to take my company in, Jacklyn not only gave me clear and honest recommendations, I also received a ton of valuable resources. Her ability to pin-point issues and give concise resolutions has had an amazing impact on my sales and overall growth. I would recommend Flash + Color services to anyone serious about taking your business to the next level."
- Tiffany Renee Kingwood, Owner